Monday, September 8, 2008

Hi, my name is Melinda Young. I am a thirty-five year old sophmore. I am pursing a bachlor degree in education at the University of South Alabama. I work for Stokes and Clinton's Law Firm where I am a debt collector. I was born in Mobile, Alabama at USA hospital. My mother's name was Darlene Davis. She passed away when I was eight years old. She died in a house fire from smoke instalation. My grandmother raised my sister and me. She passed away this past October of 2007. I am also a wife and mother. My husband's name is Alonzo. Our children are Algernon and Ashley. Algernon is sixteen and Ashley is thirteen. Algernon attends MGM and Ashley goes to Scarborough.I also go by Rev. Melinda Young. I am a minister in the A.M.E. Zion church. I was ordained by Bishop James E. McCoy of the Alabama/Florida Episcopal Church. I am attending the Course of Studies which educates ministers in biblical and doctrinal knowledge for ministry. Right now by chose I am not pastoring until I finish my studies. I also plan on attending seminary school to receive a degree in divinity.In the midst of all my hard work, I also make time to have fun. I love to read, go to the movies, go skating etc. I love to read inspirational movies, such as "A purpose Driven Life." I also like action movies but I love romantic comedies like "Hitch." I love to go skating with the youth at ny church, especially when the gospel rap groups are performing at Rambo skating

No comments: